Scheduling Help Checklist:
- Please schedule guided visits and outreach 2-3 weeks in advance for groups under 60, and 3-4 weeks in advance for 60-140+ participants.
- Self-guided visits require 2 days advanced scheduling. Free tour maps and independent scavenger hunts are provided upon request.
- Please specify needs or accommodations when making reservations.
- Please complete the Tour Request form in order to begin the scheduling process. Staff will contact you for final arrangements upon receipt of the completed Tour Inquiry.
- Detailed descriptions of tours and stations can be found here.
- If you don’t see the tour you are looking for, please contact Kristjana for more information at 406.258.3473.
From the intersection of South Avenue and Reserve Street, continue west on South Avenue past the hospital and Big Sky High School. From the roundabout, take the 3rd exit into the Fort Missoula gates. Continue until you reach the long brick building and museum parking lot. Parking for buses is in between signage, parallel to the cedar fence opposite the main museum building. Exit by the drive to the right.